Wednesday, January 18, 2012

2012 - Coming Together

Things are coming together for 2012.
  • The 2012 Adobe kits are in the works.

  • Registration for the Crusher is done (still need to decided CX or MTB)
  • Booked my hotel room in Beaver
  • Ordered my customized ICUP race plate(Thanks Ed!)
I normally rely on several months of backcountry skiing to get in shape for Spring but with the lack of snow, I haven't been once.  I'm hoping racing CX will carry over into March but I doubt it.   It could be a slow start to the year. And to make it worse, I get to upgrade to the older fast guys this year and race 40+ w/ gears. 

I can't wait to see all the pasty white legs in March. It's just around the corner.


South County Ciclista said...

The kits look sharp. Are you racing the True Grit race?

Tolbert said...

Hey Rick I have a question for you can you email me