Thursday, August 11, 2011

TOU Stage 2

By now you may have heard that Adobe is the stage sponsor for the Tour of Utah today.  What does that mean?  It means I plan to "host" several key prospects from the local business community at our hospitality tent at the finish.  This is when it pays to have friends who are cyclists and have good jobs.  Getting paid to watch a bike race with friends is a good thing.  I just need to figure out which one of my friends is going to sign a contract for web analytics this year.  Maddox is my target at the moment.  I plan to wine and dine him all afternoon.

Also, some pretty cool videos of yesterdays pre-work ride here and here.

2 comments:

Skimoab said...

Did close to the same ride this morning before the tour; Parked at Tibble and shuttled to Timpooneke, same route to the Tibble/Joy intersection and stayed straight on the ridge to hit Mill Canyon back down to the reservoir. Great ride but I always hate passing up Joy.

Ricky said...

cool, i'm on the customer path... what do we get to do next?

thanks for the getting us on the list. that was a grand spectacle and a super exciting finish.