Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Magic Powder

Let me be clear.  CarboRocket is still my #1 choice of drink during a ride; however, I recently found a magic powder that I take before a ride/race. 

Magic powder:
I will not disclose what this magic powder is until after the Draper ICUP race.  Nor will I disclose my gear ratio. 

I expect Draper to attract some very fast SS guys who don't normally race the ICUPs.  Getting a spot on that box won't be easy.  I need all the advantage I can get.


rob said...

malted milk?

Jonnie J said...

Powdered milk. He needs to get some calcium in those bones.

Ricky said...

i know what it is...
i dug this out of the family archive. you were so cute back then. and look at all the hair!


tp said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
tp said...

Since when does EPO come in a powder?

sofa corner said...

i would like to say thank you about this cool post, and this idea very helpful to me and nice article
Thank You