Monday, April 18, 2011


Riding solo at night in Corner Canyon always freaks me out.  On Saturday, after being in a RV for 3 days, I needed to stretch the legs. I snuck out for my first night ride of the season.  This time, I decided to pack some heat.

Yep, I rode with a knife in my back jersey just in case.

P.S.  Before the rain on Sunday night, all of Canyon Hollow was rideable.


KanyonKris said...

So this night ride was in Corner Canyon or somewhere else?

Jonnie J said...

I was just thinking about night riding. We need to get the regular schedule rolling again. Wait it just rained another 4 inches today. We'll need a couple more days of sunshine.

HBMabry said...

So the knife was to ward off, lions, tigers, bears, evil people, or to cut off any appendages trapped under falling rocks?