Monday, August 30, 2010

Meeting Invite

It's lunch ride season. Time to get back on a schedule.

I've been trying to come up with a good business sounding name for the Utah County Lunch Rides. Something to put on the Outlook invites so it looks like an official meeting that people will respect and schedule around.

These are my two ideas:

UCCA- Utah County Cycling Association
UTLRA- Utah Lunch Ride Association

I consider all of you prospective buyers of Adobe software. These lunch rides are sales calls for me. Eventually, I'll need some of you to buy. If not buy, at least dress up and come in and meet the Executive Team and help me explain why the deals in my sales pipeline keep getting pushed out in my sales forecasts.

By the way, there is a lunch meeting tomorrow at 11:45 from the shooting range. Hope to see you there.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ultra-utah lunch time ride association

KanyonKris said...

I like ULTRA - has a good ring to it.

Again, Rick, your genius for mixing work and cycling is legendary. They will write songs about you.

Miles: said...

Personally, I like the UCCA