Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Backcountry With A Gazelle

This guy joined our group this morning for a tour in Days Fork. I'm having a difficult time coming up with words to describe how insanely fast he is on the climb. It was impressive to watch him climb out of sight and drop the group.

By the time I got to the top, he had dug a snow pit. He says he dug the pit to check the snow pack but I think he dug it for a shelter to take a nap in while he waited for us to catch up.

I am depressed now. I think I'll go eat a cheeseburger for lunch and give up cycling for good.

9 comments:

Kyle said...

I know the feeling. I used to love waterskiing, until the day I went out with my friend who was a pro waterskier. Now I enjoy tubing and watching ski videos.

Daren said...

Imagine how I feel, I lost sight of you as well as Bart. However, thanks for letting a new guy tag along. I had a good time.

Anonymous said...

Would be happy to take that Singlefly off your hands at now used prices. Could even pay in cheesburgers.

Jeff L. said...

Rick, I just saw a thing on facebook you might like to see "photos from Salt Lake Hard-core underground". great photos and flyers from Bad Yodeler days.

Rick Sunderlage said...

Jeff- Thanks for the note. I just spent the last 20 min checking that out. Very cool.

Anonymous- Nice of you to offer but I feel much better after the cheeseburger. I think I'll keep the singlefly.

KanyonKris said...

I think Bart has a new nickname: Gazellespi

Anonymous said...

I bet he is not eating a cheeseburger today.

KanyonKris said...

For Rick:

http://www.goat-trauma.org/action.shtml

av104視訊 said...

pc交友性感視訊妹 -
比基尼辣妹F罩杯 -
情趣性感內衣秀 -
美女圖片桌布 -
彩虹自拍貼圖管 -
香港視訊美女 -
520影音視訊 -
熟女人妻網 -
視訊辣妹脫衣秀 -
av104成人影音城 -
s383影音Live秀 -
真人視訊影音聊天 -
免費線上情色影片 -
情色視訊 -
888影音視訊 -
成人影音館 -
免費情色文學小說 -
show-life影音視訊聊天室 -
108後宮電影首頁入口 -
影音風暴 -
視訊美女觀看免費 -
日本美女視訊 -
後宮電影18 -
台灣情色影音網 -
vcd成人影音專賣店 -
情色影音聊天室 -
104視訊美女 -
0509露3點視訊 -
辣妹情色影音 -
洪爺後宮電影 -
凹凸情色電影院 -
網愛聊天 -
後宮電影主首頁 -
ut成人影音秀 -
9cc影音視訊網 -
免費情色影音貼圖 -
武則天影音視訊聊天室 -
情色文學 -
辣妹情色影 -
彩虹自拍貼圖 -