Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Jane's Addiction, Steak & Egg Burrito, And A Little Bit Of Skiing

Enjoy a short video of the dawn patrol session this morning put to some Jane's Addiction.

Rob, Dug, Jon, Mark and I hit Scotties in the White Pine, Little Cottonwood Canyon area. Upper stuff was amazing. Mid to lower stuff not so much.

Post ride meal in the video (cuz I know you are curious) is from Sonic. It's the #16 (Steak & egg breakfast burrito). Rob turned me on to it. I highly recommend you try one today.

Backcountry 2009 from Rick Sunderlage on Vimeo.

6 comments:

Ski Bike Junkie said...

Good times. Ready for round 2 with more fresh tomorrow.

Nate Kingdon said...

That right there makes me want to join you even worse! I'm tryin to get some gear together. Soon, real soon.

Jonnie J said...

So good to get out. Thanks for posting....always interesting to see the day from a different perspective.

Rick Sunderlage said...

Mark & JJ- I'd say we have a pretty cool group of riders/skiers. And that's a really cool thing.

Nate- let us know.

KanyonKris said...

Another good Scores...Sunderlage production.

J Ruppert said...

You are real men.