Monday, June 22, 2009

Please....Call me Gorbachev

Rachelle and the kids got me a very cool helmet camera for Father's Day. Something every mountain biker should have.

I tried it out this morning. I only hope that I was able to capture the violent crash that left me with a nice gash on top of my shaved head.

Just call me Gorbachev.

Hopefully tonight when I get home, I will have some time to check the video and see if I captured the crash on film.

Stay tuned......

(Note: Drawing is not to scale)

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mikhail - Do you watch Phineas and Ferb with the kids? Your ears are striking similar.

Rob said...

Is the bike OK?

er...I mean, are you alright man?

MOCougFan said...

Sweet.... I mean, I hope your ok. Looking forward to the video.

Rick Sunderlage said...

Anonymous- I watch Phineas and Ferb WITHOUT my kids.

Rob / MOCougFan- I'm fine. Thanks for asking.

andy said...

how did you cut the top of your head whilst wearing a helmet? a stick poke through or something?

Rick Sunderlage said...

Andy- a large branch went through one of the vents in helmet.

StupidBike said...

Tear Down THIS Wall

JZ said...

Who knew you are actually Charlie Brown. Inspiration for next jersey design: http://www.giantbomb.com/charlie-brown/94-6151/

Grizzly Adam said...

Comrade, did you destroy the camera in the crash? And anyway, unlike Gorby, the red mark on your head will eventually go away.

Those must be big vents. Or small sticks.

South County Ciclista said...

It didn't look like your injury slowed you down yesterday. I am curious to see the video.