Tuesday, December 16, 2008

14

14 years being married to Rachelle. All of them good and they keep getting better. 14 things I love about her.

1) The best laugh

2) The bluest eyes

3) Looks so good in just a pony tail

4) Is an amazing Mom to our 3 children

5) Can climb like a mountian goat on her bike and skis

6) Can hold her Diet Coke

7) Is my GPS inside malls & parking garages

8) Doesn't kick me out of bed when I'm covered in dirt from a night ride

9) She supports my bike habit

10) Keeps me on the straight and narrow

11) She likes to sleep as much as I do (in bed by 9:30 most nights)

12) She is willing to stay home and raise our kids

13) Is super sexy

14) Is my best friend

Thanks for all the good times Shelle!


10 comments:

Anonymous said...

You told me I was your best friend. Two-timing jerk.

Botched

Rick Sunderlage said...

Botched- Shhhh. You're going to spoil it.

andy said...

i still don't understand why anyone would want to climb in bed without showering after a ride. is the 3-5 minutes extra sleep worth it?

i guess it might totally depends on who else is already in the bed, no?

wink wink, nudge nudge, say no more?

1800blogger said...

Could you please contact ken@1800blogger.com

Jill said...

Rachelle is all that and more. that being said, I just don't get the no shower after a night ride. Poor tony would be on the couch for sure. Nasty!

Rick Sunderlage said...

Other than the fact that I like to smell like the mountain when I sleep, I have 3 small kids and a wife who are all light sleepers. Taking a shower increases the risk of waking someone up at 1am and that is a bad thing.

And the shaved head thing helps. I can rinse in the sink.

South County Ciclista said...

Congratulations!

dug said...

i want to know if you've contacted 1800blogger yet.

Rick Sunderlage said...

dug- nope. I'm waiting for a gift basket in the mail before I contact them. I know I'm in demand.

bradkeyes said...

Just wait til you hit 18. congrats!