The Sundance/Soldier Hollow weekly race series starts up again on May 7th at Soldier Hollow. I like these events because:
- The races are in the evening which means my wife and kids just think I am working late that night.
- Each race is just $10 (Actually, I think $12 this year). Essentially, the same cost of a movie and drink gets you on the start line.
- It's a very casual setting yet even some of the local pro's show up.
- Some of the best single track in the state (Sundance)
- After each race, they hold a raffle for prizes. You don't even need to be a top 3 finisher to bring home the goods.
I hope to see you there. Maybe we can exchange elbow jabs as we pass eachother on the course.