Monday, October 15, 2007

My Better Half


Top 5 Reasons Why I Like This Pic:

1) She's hot and she's my wife.

2) Check out the bike, it's a retro hardtail with minimal travel in the front fork. That's just cool.

3) You probably can't tell but it's raining. I like that Rachelle will ride in the rain.

4) I like the fact that Rachelle can pull off the "Fat Cyclist" socks. Not many girls would wear something that says "Fat Cyclist". I like it.

5) She has that post ride look. The look that makes all the stress and problems go away. Even if it's just for a few minutes.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i picked out that bike. i just want to be on record.

a new bike wouldn't be better than that bike. it would be newer, but not better.

tibiker said...

It'd be lighter, and a 29er so it'd be better.